Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 5 Kilograms
- 50.00 - 100.00 INR/Kilograms
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Week
Mono Pentaerythritol marketed by us, is a polyhydric alcohol with four hydroxyl groups. It is a white, odorless, crystalline solid. Our chemical can also be a white, crystalline free-flowing powder. It is somewhat soluble in alcohol and is moderately soluble in cold water. It is readily soluble in hot water. Mono Pentaerythritol is primarily used in the production of alkyd resins and paints. Hers, it helps to improve the drying speed, hardness, and water resistance of the paints. Its main application in industry is as a chemical intermediate. It is also employed in the production of radiation-curing monomers and rosin esters. This chemical is very cost effective in nature.
- Has formula C5H12O4
- Also used to make polyvinyl chloride stabilizers, plasticizers, sealants, varnishes, and inks.
- Basic material for polymer manufacturing
- Acts as polyhydric alcohol
- Mainly used for commercial and industrial role
- Quality tested chemical
- Very effective and safe to use
- Low maintenance costs
- Highly appreciated by clients, in the market